On 12/08/2017, ONGC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of Medical Officer, Field Medical Officer.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ONGC Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ONGC before 21/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Post Name, No of Post & Salary||Eligibility Criteria|
|Post: Medical Officer
Salary: Rs. 72,000/- P.M.
|MBBS with registration at Sate Medical Council or Medical Council of India and preferably having training in Occupational Health or Occupational Health Medicine. If such trained doctors are not available, MBBS qualification can be considered.|
|Post: Field Medical Officer
Salary: Rs. 75,000/- P.M.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on Interview by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ONGC norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit the applications to Chief Manager(HR)-I/C-R&P, ONGC, Base Complex, Rajahmundry- 533106, East Godavari Dist (A.P State) on or before 21.08.2017 (17.30 hrs).
Terms and Conditions:
- Field Medical Officers shall be required to work in ONGC for its Drill Sites/ Production Installations on 14 days on/off pattern. Medical officer (Occupational Health) shall be required to work at Occupational Health Centre(OHC) ONGC, Base Complex, Rajahmundry.
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis and can be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side.
- No claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of their having worked on contract basis will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The qualification for the above posts should be from recognized University along with Permanent Registration Certificate from either Sate Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
- Candidature of candidates submitting false certificates or suppression / submission of incorrect information shall be liable for disqualification / rejection at any stage.
- Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness.
- Selected candidate shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC.
Address For The Job: Chief Manager(HR)-I/C-R&P, ONGC, Base Complex, Rajahmundry- 533106, East Godavari Dist (A.P State)
Advertisement No. R&P – 01 / 2017
Last Date to Apply: 21/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW