On 07/08/2017, ONGC Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of Field Medical Officer.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ONGC Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Field Medical Officer post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/08/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ONGC on 17/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Field Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.75,000/- Per Month|
Essential qualifications: Candidates possessing MBBS Degree and valid registration with MCI/State Medical Council are invited to appear
Pay Scale: Rs.75,000/- Per Month
- Walk-in interview will be held on 17/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ONGC norms or decision .
- Walk-In Interview on 17/08/2017 (Thursday) at Conference Room, 4 th Floor, BP-4, Technopolis Building, ONGC, MBA Basin, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, , Kolkata, Pin 700 091 between 09.30 AM to 12.00 Noon. For further details please log on www.ongcindia.com
- Engagement is purely on a temporary basis. Selected candidates will have to sign a contract agreement as per terms & conditions of ONGC for the entire tenure.
- Notice period of one month would be required from either side for termination of contractual engagement.
- Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining.
- Doctor so engaged on contract basis will not have any right to claim regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of his working on contract basis.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to attend the interview.
Walk-In Address: Conference Room, 4 th Floor, BP-4, Technopolis Building, ONGC, MBA Basin, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, , Kolkata, Pin 700 091
Walk-In Time: 09.30 AM to 12.00 Noon
Advt Number: ADVT No.02/2017
Walk-In Date: 17/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW