On 15/10/2016, Oil India Limited (OIL) announced recruitment notification for Graduate Engineers. Through this recruitment notification, Oil India Limited (OIL) planning to recruit Graduate Engineers post who have completed B.E, B.Tech. Oil India Limited (OIL) is planning to recruit 5 candidates for the post of Graduate Engineers. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 13/12/2016.
Oil India Limited (OIL) proposes to Conduct Interview for Graduate Engineers post. It is not required to apply Online / Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 13/12/2016 at 10:30 hours to 08.30 AM to 09.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Oil India Limited (OIL) on 13/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Graduate Engineers|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||05 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs.50,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||13/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies on INTEGRA, Rukmigaon, GS Road, Guwahati, Assam – 781022|
Eligibility & Details:
Graduate Engineers Post:
Candidates can Get the Graduate Engineers Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Graduate Engineers|
|Total Vacancy: 05 Post|
|Education required: Graduate in Relevant Engineering of minimum 4 years duration from a recognized university|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 50000/- (Per Month)|
|Age Limit: As per Oil India Limited rules|
|Procedure : Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with original mark sheets, Certificate, self attested photocopies of the same and 2 passport size recent photographs at the time of Interview. Venue of Interview : Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies on INTEGRA, Rukmigaon, GS Road, Guwahati, Assam – 781022|
|Venue: Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies on INTEGRA, Rukmigaon, GS Road, Guwahati, Assam – 781022|
|Walk-In-Time: 08.30 AM to 09.30 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 13/12/2016
- Selection will be based on “Exam types”/Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Oil India Limited (OIL) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Graduate Engineers ” on 13/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies on INTEGRA, Rukmigaon, GS Road, Guwahati, Assam – 781022“
- Interview will be Starts from 08.30 AM to 09.30 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 13/12/2016
VENUE: Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies on INTEGRA, Rukmigaon, GS Road, Guwahati, Assam – 781022
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016