On 08/08/2017, Office of the Principal District and Sessions Judge Dharwad announced job notification to hire candidates who completed 10th for the position of Stenographer.
Office of the Principal District and Sessions Judge Dharwad jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Office of the Principal District and Sessions Judge Dharwad before 07/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Salary||Rs.14,550-26,700/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||07/09/2017|
Qualification: The candidate must have passed SSLC Examination or equivalent examination. The candidate must have passed Senior Typewriting and Senior Shorthand both in Kannada and English Language conducted by the Department of Public Instructions of the Karnataka Secondary Examination Board or posses an Equivalent Qualification.
Scale of Pay: RS.14550-350-15600-400-17200-450-19000-500-21000- 600-24600-700-26700 with admissible allowances.
Age Limit: Candidate must have attained the age Of 18 years on the last date fixed for receipt of applications through
online must have not attended the age Of: 40 years in case Of persons belonging to SC/ ST or Category-I. 38 years in case of persons belonging to any of the Category II-A/II-B/III-A/III-B or other Backward Classes. 35 years for Others.
- Selection Of Candidates will be made in accordance with the Karnataka Subordinate Courts the provisions of (Ministerial and Other Posts) (Recruitment) (Amendment) Rules 2007. Qualifying Test will be conducted:
- The candidates shall appear for Qualifying Test where they shall take dictation of 5 minutes duration at the speed Of 120 words per minute and they shall transcribe it within the duration Of 45 minutes.
- The Qualifying Test consists of 100 Marks. The candidate shall secure minimum 50 Marks for passing The number of Candidates eligible for the test. interview shall be equal to five times Of the total number Of vacancies notified.
- 5 Marks prescribed for interview.
How To Apply?
- Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from the candidates, who are qualified as on the last date fixed for submission of applications for recruitment of 17 posts of Stenographers in the establishment of the District and Sub-ordinate Courts of Dharwad Unit through online link on http://ecourts.gov.in/dharwad/online-recruitment
- Print out submitted application form and the Copy Of payment receipt/ challan have to be preserved by the candidate till completion of recruitment process. To avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to submit the Online applications well in advance. The website will the accept applications round the clock till 11:59 p.m. on 07.09.2017.
- Last dates: To register/ submit online applications is on or before 07.09.2017
- For online payment Of fee through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit and also Generation of Challan is on 08.09.2017 To remit Challan Form to SBI Branch is on 08.09.2017.
Mode of Application And Fee:
- The method of Application shall through Online on the http://[email protected]/dharwad/online-recruitment to be applied as per the instruction made available in the website. Application sent by any other mode other than online will not be considered.
Address For The Job: Office of the Principal District and Sessions Judge Dharwad,COMBINED COURT BUILDING, PERAMBALUR – 621212.
NOTIFICATION NO. 01/2017
Last Date to Apply: 07/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW