On 27/07/2017, Office of the District Sessions judge Vishakapatnam announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduation for the position of Stenographer Grade II.
Office of the District Sessions judge Vishakapatnam recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Office of the District Sessions judge Vishakapatnam before 26/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Stenographer Grade II|
|Salary||Rs.22,460 – 66,330/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||26/08/2017|
Eligibility: Must have passed A.P. Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by Higher Grade. ‘i) Must have passed A.P. Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by Higher Grade. provided that If candidates who have passed the Examination by the Higher Grade in Shorthand are not available, who have passed the Examination by Lower Grade be considered.
Age: The candidate must have completed the age of 18 years and must not have completed the age of 44 years of age as on 01.07.2017. N/A
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 26/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Office of the District Sessions judge Vishakapatnam norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The applications shall be in the prescribed Pro-forma enclosed herewith. (The prescribed form of application and Other relevant iaformation can be downloaded frcm the District Court’s website The duly filled in applications shall be submitted tc the above mentioned address, by Registered post/Courier only. The applicant shall invariably submit the application unfolded super scribing on the top of cover mentioning the name of the post applied for, Notification No. & Date. Applications Will not be received directly. N/A,
- Last Date to Apply on or Before 26/08/2017.
- Certificate evidencing Date Of Birth. Latest Community Certificate (issued by the authority not less than the rank of MRO) in the case of reserved categories and the certificates shall show specifically the classification of group. Certificate in respect of Local/Non-local candidature in terms Of presidential Orders, 1975, the Study certificates of class VII to X (or) In case, if they have not studied, in any institution, during the whole or any part of the four years period preceding the year of SSC examination, Residence Certificate from the concerned MRO, in Annexure-I shall be produced in terms of G.O.Ms.No.729, Dept., If the certificates in proof of Local/Non-local candidature are not in accordance with these instructions, the applications will be rejected. A self addressed postal cover duly affixed stamps Of Rs.30/- with acknowledgment. Recent colour passport size photographs of the applicant duly attested by the Govt. Gazetted Officer are to be affixed on all the forms in the space specified. Any other relevant certificates such as additional/higher academic and technical qualifications. N/A
Address For The Job: Office of the District Sessions judge Vishakapatnam, Vishakapatnam.
Advt Number: 01/2017
Last Date to Apply: 26/08/2017