On 13/07/2017, Office of the District Judge Kalahandi Bhawanipatna announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH, Diploma for the position of Junior Clerk, Junior Typist, Multiple Vacancy .
Office of the District Judge Kalahandi Bhawanipatna recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Office of the District Judge Kalahandi Bhawanipatna before 16/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Clerk , Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III|
|Salary||Rs.5200-20200/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||16/08/2017|
Category of posts: Junior Clerk – 02 post, Junior Typist – 04 Post, Stenographer Gr.III – 02 Post
Qualification: Must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or its equivalent examination from a recognized council/Board or University, as the case may be Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute. A candidate for the post of Stenographer Grade-III shall possess minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English. A candidate for the post of Junior Typist shall possess a minimum speed of 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English. Be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard
Age Limit: Must be over 18 years and below 32 years of age as on the last date fixed for receipt of application by the District Recruitment Committee. The upper age limit is relaxable up-to 5 years in case of S.C., S.T., S.E.B.C. and women & up-to 10 years in case of physically handicapped candidates. (Provided that the upper age limit in respect of other reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provision of the relevant Act, Rules, Orders or Instructions for the time being in force).
FEES FOR EXAMINATION: The candidates for all the above posts are required to deposit fees of Rs. 100/-(one hundred) only in shape of Treasury Chalan under the Head “0070-other administrative services-01-administration of Justice-501-services and service fees -0010-charges for service provided-02177-examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts” and to submit the original copy of chalan along with their application forms. The SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of the Examination fees. The candidates are required to submit their application being duly filed in and signed in their own hands furnishing the required particulars as per the format given below. The candidates who are in Government Service are required to apply through proper channel.
- Only successful candidates in the written examinations shall be called for the test of Computer Science (Practical) and the candidates qualified in the said practical test shall be eligible for Viva-Voce. The candidates who appear for the type test shall bring their own type-writer machine..
How To Apply?
- The application along with the required documents and self attested copies of certificates addressed to the District Judge, Kalahandi at Bhawanipatna must reach the office of the District Judge, Kalahandi at Bhawanipatna on or before 16.08.2017 either in person during office hours on each working day or by Registered post. Applications received in the office after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED:
- Copy of self-attested H.S.C. Examination Certificate or any equivalent certificate in support of date of birth
- Copy of self-attested +2 Examination Certificate conducted by the Council Constituted under Section-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982, or equivalent examination of recognized council, Board or University, as the case may be
- Copy of self-attested certificate showing to have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application issued by a recognized Institute.
- Copy of Self-attested mark sheet of the H.S.C. Examination or any equivalent examination
- Copy of Self-attested Mark Sheet of the +2 Examination or any equivalent examination.
- Two Character Certificates issued by two gazetted officers/ medical practitioners/ Sarpanch.
- Treasury Chalan in Original showing to have deposited a sum of Rs. 100/- (One hundred) only in the appropriate head.
- The candidates are required to superscribe the category of the post for which they have applied in capital letters on the top of their respective applications and on the top of the envelopes containing applications
Address For The Job: District Judge-cum-Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, Kalahandi Bhawanipatna
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2017