On 10/08/2017, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health Diamond Harbour Health District announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Master Degree, MSW, MBA for the position of Block ASHA Facilitator.
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health Diamond Harbour Health District jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health Diamond Harbour Health District before 22/9/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Block ASHA Facilitator|
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree, MSW, MBA/PGDM|
|Salary||Rs 7,500/-Per Month|
|Job Location||South Twenty Four Parganas|
|Last Date To Apply||22/9/2017|
Name of the post : Block ASHA Facilitator
Total no of post : 8 ( Diamond Harbour Sub Division & Kakdwip Sub Division )
Monthly Remuneration: Rs 7,500 + Rs 1500 as mobility support.
- Master’s degree in Social Science/ Sociology / Social Anthropology / Social Work (MSW) / Business Administration (MBA) / Economics / Rural Development / Mass Communication or Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 2 years experience in health project
- Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in ASHA Programme.
- Knowledge in MS office& Internet.d) Ability to communicate effectively.
- Should be a resident of the same Sub-Division where he /she is applying.
- Ability to work hard.
- Willing to travel extensively.
Age limit: Not more than 40 years as on 1 s’ January, 2017. Upper age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria Will be called for a written test and computer skill test and Admit Card for written test and computer skill test. indicating date. time & venue Will be issued.
- NO TA/DA Will be given to attend the written test and computer skill test.
How To Apply?
- The application must reach the office of the respective office of the Sub Divisional Officer where candidate resides & would apply through Registered Post/ Speed Post only. The last date of receiving of application is 22/09/2017 (up to 4.00 pm).
- Candidates should submit applications in the format “Annexure — A” to this notification.
- The application should be on good quality paper using one side only. News paper cutting used as application will be rejected.
- Candidate can also download the application format from the website – wvvw.spghealth.qov,in & www.wbhealth.gov.in .
- Candidates using printed application form obtained from any other source should ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format.
- Candidate should fill up the application form in his/ her own hand writing in English with blue or black ball point pen only. Candidate should send their application sufficiently in advance to reach the respective office of Sub Divisional Officer, on or before the closing date and time. The authority will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery of applications.
- Address for Application to be submitted Office of the Sub Divisional Officer. Diamond Harbour, P.O PS — Diamond Harbour, Dist — South 24 Parganas . Pin – 743331
- Office of the Sub Divisional Officer, Kakdwip Vill — Paschim Berar Chak (School More) P O — Kak- Kalinagar, P.S —Hardwood Point Costal ( Kakdwip) , Dist — South 24 Parganas Pin – 743347
- Enclosures to the applications: Candidates should enclose photocopies Of the relevant certificate as mentioned below.
- Original certificates shoul not be enclosed.
- Original demand draft of required value , Self attested photocopy Of admit card Of Board examination as age proof.
- Self attested photocopy of Mark sheets of Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination. Graduation, Master’s degree. as applicable. Self attested photocopy Of computer knowing Certificate.
- Self attested photocopy Of Voters Identity card / Aadhar card as proof Of residence
- Proof Of experience if any — Experience certificate must contain the name Of the Post, Employer’s Name, Employee’s Name , date of Joining (DO’) and date Of Leaving (DOL) otherwise his “‘her experience will be treated as invalid NO appointment letter joining letter will be treated as experience certificate
- Certificates as proof of SC, Ex Serviceman category issued by competent authority, wherever applicable
- A recent passport size colour photograph without æp. borkha or colour glass is to be pasted on the application form.
- TWO standard size (22cm xlOan) self addressed envelope
Application Fees: Application Fee in form of Demand Draft of Rs. 100/ – for Unreserved Category & Rs. 50/ – for reserved categories (SC, ST, OBC — A&B) to be issued from any Nationalised Bank in favour of “Member Secretary District Health &Family Welfare Samity Diamond Harbour Health District payable at Service Branch. which must be enclosed with the application. Otherwise the application will be treated as cancelled. Use of stapler pin or stitching in case of Demand Draft, will not be allowed. The Demand Draft is non refundable
Address For The Job: Sub Divisional Officer. Diamond Harbour, P.O PS — Diamond Harbour, Dist — South 24 Parganas . Pin – 743331
Office of the Sub Divisional Officer, Kakdwip Vill — Paschim Berar Chak (School More) P O — Kak- Kalinagar, P.S —Hardwood Point Costal ( Kakdwip) , Dist — South 24 Parganas Pin – 743347
Reference Number: Memo No. CMOH/DHHD/3668
Last Date to Apply: 22/9/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW