On 26/11/2016, Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. Through this recruitment notification, Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) plans to recruit B.SC candidates for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is planning to recruit 143 candidates for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 28-12-2016.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) before 28-12-2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||143 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs. 9,300-34,800/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28-12-2016|
|Address For The Job||Secretary, OPSC, 19, Dr.PK Parija Road, Cuttack- 753001|
|Reference No||ADVERTISEMENT NO.09 OF 2016-17|
Eligibility & Details:
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post:
Candidates can Get the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Total Vacancy: 143 Post|
|Education required: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university in India or abroad and must have registered under the Odisha Veterinary Practitioners Act, 1970.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rs. 9,300-34,800/-per month|
|Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21 to 32 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.opsc.gov.in from 07-12-2016 to 28-12-2016 & send hard copy of filled applications along with copies of required certificates & documents by regd/ speed post to the Secretary, OPSC, 19, Dr.PK Parija Road, Cuttack- 753001 on or before 07-01-2017.|
|Last Date: 28-12-2016|
|Location of Job: CUTTACK|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28-12-2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28-12-2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28-12-2016