On 01/08/2017, NUSRL announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduation for the position of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor .
National University of Study and Research in Law NUSRL recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National University of Study and Research in Law NUSRL before 22/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduation|
|Salary||Rs.15,600 – 67,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||22/08/2017|
Category of Posts:
- Professor (Law) – 03 Post – 37400-67000 AGP 10000 – Qualification: As per UGC norms
- Associate Professor (Law) – 06 Post – 37400-67000 AGP 9000 – Qualification: As per UGC norms
- Assistant Professor (Law) – 15 Post – 15600-39100 AGP 6000 – Qualification: As per UGC norms
- Assistant Professor (Social Sciences) – 05 Post – 15600-39100 AGP 6000 – Qualification: As per UGC norms
All these positions are subject to the qualifications and experience prescribed by the UGC. Candidates with the specialization in the following subjects are encouraged to apply:
- Law of Contracts
- Law of Torts
- International Law
- Constitutional Law
- Administrative Law
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Corporate Law
- Civil Procedure Code
- Company Law
- Labour Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Taxation Laws
- Environmental Law
- Property Law
- International Trade Law
- Competition Law
- Banking & Insurance Law
- Information & Communication Technology Law
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 22/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National University of Study and Research in Law NUSRL norms or decision .
How To Apply?
- Duly filled in application form along with Demand Draft of Rs.1,000/- (application fee) drawn in favour of “Registrar, NUSRL Ranchi” payable at Ranchi and with the relevant supporting documents duly self-attested should be sent to The Registrar, National University of Study and Research in Law, At: Nagri, PO: Bukru, PS: Kanke, Kanke-Pithoria Road, Kanke, Ranchi (Jharkhand) Pin – 834006 on or before 22-08-2017.
- The candidates may apply for Permanent/Contractual/Both nature of posts.
- The candidates applying for different category of posts shall submit separate application form along with separate application fee for each category in separate envelopes by specifying the same on the top of the envelope.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications incomplete in any respect and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation onwards in support of their qualifications. Originals should not be sent along with the application but these must be produced at the time of interview.
- The University will verify the documents submitted by a candidate at the time of interview. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
Address For The Job: At:V: Nagri; PO: Bukru; PS: Kanke; Kanke Pithoria Road; Kanke, Ranchi (Jharkhand) Pin –834006
Advertisement Number: Ref. No.: NUSRL/RNC/2017/6951
Last Date to Apply: 22/08/2017