On 10/02/2017, National School of Drama (NSD) announced recruitment notification to recruit Liaison Associate. Through this recruitment notification, National School of Drama (NSD) plans to recruit B.A candidates for the post of Liaison Associate. National School of Drama (NSD) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Liaison Associate. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 02/09/2017.
National School of Drama (NSD) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National School of Drama (NSD) before 02/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National School of Drama (NSD)|
|Vacancy Name||Liaison Associate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 35,000 to 40,000/- per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||02/09/2017|
|Address For The Job||National School of Drama (NSD), Bangalore|
|Reference No||Advt. No. NSDRECLA01|
Eligibility & Details:
Liaison Associate Post:
Candidates can Get the Liaison Associate Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Liaison Associate|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Bachelor degree in Public Relations/Journalism / Mass Media from recognized university/ institute recognized by Govt. of India.|
|Desirable: Master Degree in Public Relations/Journalism/ Mass media Communications and Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations/Journalism/Mass Communications Exceptional oral and written communications skills, interpersonal skills and professional presentations|
|Experience: Minimum 3 years working experience in a reputed institutes in Planning public relation strategies and campaigns, writing and producing presentations and press release, dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, organizing, promotion events such as press conferences, exhibitions, tours and visits and co-ordination activities related to organizing functions and to promote and maintain the reputation of National School of Drama.|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 35,000 to 40,000/- per Month|
|Age Limit: 40 yrs and below as o n the last date of receipt of application|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested candidates should apply Online. Last Date : 02-09-2017.|
|Last Date: 02/09/2017|
|Location of Job: Bangalore|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 02/09/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National School of Drama (NSD) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Liaison Associate Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 02/09/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 02/09/2017