On 19/06/2017, NRL announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate, MBA for the position of Managing Director.
Numaligarh Refinery NRL recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Numaligarh Refinery NRL before 25/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Managing Director|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM|
|Salary||Rs.75,000 to 90,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||25/08/2017|
Qualification: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. Applicants with Technical/MBA qualifications will have added advantage.
Experience: The applicant should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Experience in Finance/Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Experience in Petroleum/Petrochemical industry is desirable.
Age Limit: 45 years
DURATION OF APPOINTMENT: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannaution or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/08/2017
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Numaligarh Refinery NRL norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded in PESB is by 15.00 hours on 25/08/2017. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Address For The Job: Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Last Date to Apply: 25/08/2017