On 04/08/2017, NRCP Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Technical Assistant.
National Research Centre on Pomegranate NRCP Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Technical Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/08/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Research Centre on Pomegranate NRCP on 21/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.15,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||25 – 45 Years|
Essential qualifications: Graduation in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Biotechnology or any other relevant field.
Desirable qualification: Work experience in laying out of experiment, recording of observation, chemical and biochemical analysis of soil, plant and fruit samples etc
Pay Scale: Rs.15,000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 25 yrs for Men & 30 yrs for Women
Project: “Effect of Zetol Select water soluble fertilizer grades and ProRise solutions of Nagarjuna Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited on Pomegranate yield and quality
period of three months
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the National Research Centre on Pomegranate NRCP norms or decision .
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and is co-terminus with the project. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project. Selected candidates can be discontinued owing to administrative reasons at any time by issue of one month’s notice or one month’s emoluments in lieu thereof. They may also leave the assignment on their own violation, by giving one month’s notice.
- Above Age limit Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. of India rules.
- No TA, DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The applicants must bring with them original documents along with duly filled in application form (Annexure-I), one passport size photograph and one set of photocopy of related documents at the time of interview failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- No objection certificate from his employer and experience certificate in original should be produced at the time of interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of Director, ICAR-NRCP, would be final and binding in all aspects
Walk-In Address: ICAR-National Research Centre on Pomegranate, NH-65, SolapurPune Highway, Kegaon, Solapur 413 255 Tel: 0217-2354330, 2350074
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM
Advt Number: F. No. 33-1/Gen. Corr./EZSW/17
Walk-In Date: 21/08/2017