On 01/08/2017, NRCP announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Masters Degree, Graduate for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
National Research Centre on Pomegranate NRCP jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Research Centre on Pomegranate NRCP on 21/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree, Any Graduate|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Emolument (Fixed) P.M: Rs. 25000/- + HRA/month
Qualification: Master’s degree Soil and Water Conservation Engineering/ Irrigation and Water Management Engineering/ Water Resource Engineering/ Irrigation and Drainage Engineering from recognized SAU/ICAR institutes with 4/5 years Bachelor’s degree OR Master’s degree Soil and Water Conservation Engineering/ Irrigation and Water Management Engineering/ Water Resource Engineering/ Irrigation and Drainage Engineering from recognized SAU/ICAR institutes with 3 years Bachelor’s degree in Basic Sciences and should have NET qualification
Desirable: Computer knowledge/ experience in the field of horticulture/ crop water requirement / microirrigation system/GIS
Software. Experience in CAD & Corel Draw Software
Job Requirements : Spoken and Written knowledge of English. Conducting and monitoring of experiments, Data Collection,
Compilation and statistical analysis, reparation of documents on computer.
Project Tittle: “Response of Pomegranate to Deficit Irrigation and Partial Root Zone Drying”
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the National Research Centre on Pomegranate NRCP norms or decision .
- The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. All desirous and eligible candidates fulfilling all the requirements are invited to appear before the selection committee for personal interview at ICAR-National Research Centre on Pomegranate, Solapur on 21.08.2017 on 10.00 AM. Candidate reporting after 11.30 AM will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- The applicants must bring with them original documents along with duly filled in application form (Annexure-I), one passport size photograph and one set of photocopy of related documents at the time of interview failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and is co-terminus with the project. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project. Selected candidates can be discontinued owing to administrative reasons at any time by issue of one month’s notice or one month’s emoluments in lieu thereof. They may also leave the assignment on their own violation, by giving one month’s notice.
Walk-In Address: ICAR-National Research Centre on Pomegranate, NH-65, SolapurPune Highway, Kegaon, Solapur 413 255 Tel: 0217-2354330, 2350074
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M
Reference No:F. No. 25-1/CRP on Water/Gen/15
Walk-In Date: 21/08/2017