On 01/08/2017, NPCIL announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed ITI for the position of Trade Apprentices.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India NPCIL recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Nuclear Power Corporation of India NPCIL before 24/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Post Details||Eligibility Criteria|
|Fitter -15||ITI (Fitter)|
|Turner -05||ITI (Turner)|
|Machinist -05||ITI (Machinist)|
|Electrician -20||ITI (Electrician)|
|Welder (Gas & Electric, Structural welder & Gas Cutter) -10||ITI (Welder)|
|Instrument Mechanics 15||ITI (Instrument Mechanic)|
|Electronic Mechanic- 10||ITI (Electronics Mechanic))|
Age: The age of the applicant should not be below 16 years. Maximum age limit is 24 years for General candidates as on 31.07.2017. Relaxation to SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates would be given as per the Government of India orders.
Duration: 1 Year
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India NPCIL norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The candidates shall have to submit their application alongwith the documents through web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in. For applying through online, initially they have to register themselves in the said web portal. OR
- If there is no internet facility or any problem exists for applying through online the following steps shall be followed:
- The candidates may download the application form (Annexure-1) from the npcil website www.npcil.nic.in/Carreer & HR Management/Opportunities. Before applying the candidate should ensure his/her eligibility for apprentice training.Candidates should submit self attested photo copies of the following certificates along with their application: 1. Educational qualification (10th /12th mark sheets). 2. ITI Certificate and Mark sheets. 3. Other qualification / experience certificates. 4. Conduct Certificate from TWO Gazetted Officers. 5. Caste certificates of those belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC.
- The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with self attested copies of all supported documents may be sent in the following address: Manager (HRM) Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Kaiga Site, Via Karwar, PO: Kaiga, Dist.- Uttara Kannada, Pin-581400 Karnataka.
- The candidates will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI course.
- The candidates shall be engaged after qualifying the standard medical examination.
- The apprentices shall be paid Stipend as follows: a. 90 % of the minimum wage of Semi-skilled workers notified by Govt. of Karnataka if he/she had undergone 2 yrs ITI training course. b. 80% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by Govt. of Karnataka if he/she has undergone 1 yr ITI training course
- The Engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and there is no obligation for employment of the Apprentices on Completion of their training
- Candidates should submit only one application form and not more than one irrespective of number of trade applied for.
Address For The Job: Manager (HRM) Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Kaiga Site, Via Karwar, PO: Kaiga, Dist.- Uttara Kannada, Pin-581400 Karnataka.
Notice No. TA/2017/1
Last Date to Apply: 24/8/2017