On 17/07/2017, NPCIL announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Not Mentioned for the position of Trade Apprentice.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India NPCIL recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Nuclear Power Corporation of India NPCIL before 16/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Last Date To Apply||16/08/2017|
Duration of Training: 01 Year
- Fitter – 09 Post
- Turner – 03 Post
- Electrician – 09 Post
- Instrument mechanic – 02 Post
- Electro Mechanic
- PASAA – 09 Post
- Welder – 02 Post
- Mechinist – 03 Post
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India NPCIL norms or decision .
How To Apply?
- Last date of Receipt of Application 16/08/2017 , Interested candidates may download the application form (Annexure-1) from the npcil website www.npcil.nic.in/Carreer&HR Management/Opportunities. Before applying the candidate should ensure his/her eligibility for apprentice training. ‘
- The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with self attested copies of all supported documents may be sent in the following address. . ’ Manager (HRM) Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Kakrapar Gujarat Site * Po- Anumala, Via- Vyara Dist— Tapi, Pin-394651 ‘ Gujarat
General Conditions :
- The age of the applicant should not be below 16 years. Maximum age limit is 24 years for General Candidates. Relaxation to SC/ST & OBC candidate would be given as per the Govt. of India directives.
- He/She should possess the required physical standard (i,e Height -137 Cm and Weight- 25.4 Kg )as prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961. 3) The period of Apprentice Training will be for one year only.
- The candidates will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their lTl standard/course.
- The engagement of the apprentice is subject to qualifying the standard medical examination. _ .
- Government of India orders on reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as applicable for engagement of Apprentices shall be followed. ‘
- The trainees shall be paid stipend as follows. (a) @ 90% of the minimum wage for semiskilled worker if he/she had undergone 2 years ITI training at School/Institution. . (b) @ 80% of the minimum wage for semiskilled worker if he/she had undergone 1 year IT! training at School/Institution.
- The engagement of apprentice is as per the provisions of Apprentices Act and therefore It shall not be obligatory on the part of NPCIL to offer any employment to any apprentice who has completed the period of his apprenticeship training nor shall it be obligatory on the part of the apprentices to accept an employment under NPCIL.
- The candidate has to produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority and a Character/Conduct certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting for training. ‘
- Management reserves the right to cancel or alter the no. of seats of particular trade or even the entire process of engagement of apprentice without assigning any reason what so ever. – ‘
Address For The Job: ’ Manager (HRM) Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Kakrapar Gujarat Site * Po- Anumala, Via- Vyara Dist— Tapi, Pin-394651 ‘ Gujarat
ADVERTISEMENT NO. HRM/APPRENTICE/2017
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2017