On 28/08/2017, NPCI announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Com, B.Tech, MBA for the position of Manager.
National Payments Corporation of India NPCI jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Payments Corporation of India NPCI before 27/9/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||B.Com, B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM|
|Last Date To Apply||27/9/2017|
Position: Manager – Operations
Experience: 5 to 8 years handling ATM/Card and Electronic Banking Operations in Bank of repute or Service provider
Qualification: B.com, B.Tech / MBA.
ROLE OBJECTIVE: Work profile involves monitoring of transactions covering NFS, IMPS, RuPay, AEPS, Ecom, UPI and NETC. Candidate will be responsible for 24*7 Help Desk Operations for monitoring and other areas associated with Monitoring such as DR Drill, Outages, Transaction declines etc for member banks and overseeing Settlement. This position reports to Sr. Manager – Online Operations
Job Description for monitoring Online Operations:
- To carry out day to day Helpdesk Operations.
- To monitor all NFS Member Bank Transactions, modules and nodes.
- To interact with member Banks on issues and track for closure.
- To track all issues and report internally with all stake holders.
- Follow ups with member Banks and other entities for data compilation and other Business related activities.
- Well versed with Transaction Life cycle Management process for all electronic online transactions (ATM, PoS e-Com, Mobile banking IMS, UPI etc.), reviewing existing process/systems and enhancing for better customer experience.
â€¢ Planning, Coordinating, Organizing meetings, Client Engagement Programs, Workshops, Events and other related items w.r.t the same.
- Research and analyzing the best practices adapted in international ATM Networks and card schemes world over and create bench mark for NPCI.
- Drafting and broadcasting the messages to the member banks.
- Preparing presentations for Internal and External members.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills; maintain excellent relationship with all member banks, regulators, internal departments, etc. for furtherance of business goals.
- Preparing and maintaining key MIS; analyze MIS and interpret; maintain MIS tracker as per the internal business requirement.
- Monitor Internal Project Tracker and do necessary follow ups.
- Conducting Workshops & Trainings for member Banks
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile :
Education :UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG – M.Tech – Any Specialization
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/9/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Payments Corporation of India NPCI norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply on before 27/9/2017.
Address For The Job: National Payments Corporation of India, Mumbai
Last Date to Apply: 27/9/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW