On 28/08/2017, NPCI announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech, MCA for the position of Deputy Manager.
National Payments Corporation of India NPCI jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Payments Corporation of India NPCI before 27/9/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Manager|
|Last Date To Apply||27/9/2017|
Position: Deputy Manager – Automation Tester
Experience: Total experience 4- 6 years with 2-4 years in Testing.
Qualification: B.Tech / BE / MCA with Automation testing experience. ISTQB Certified Tester.
ROLE OBJECTIVE: Work profile involves monitoring of transactions covering NFS, IMPS, RuPay, AEPS, Ecom, UPI and NETC. Candidate will be responsible for 24*7 Help Desk Operations for monitoring and other areas associated with Monitoring such as DR Drill, Outages, Transaction declines etc for member banks and overseeing Settlement. This position reports to Sr. Deputy Manager – Online Operations
- Automate Web application / Android & IOS apps with Selenium or Calabash tool.
- Create and Design test script for automation testing in Java / Python or Shell script.
- Good knowledge on Element Locators, Selenese Commands, WebDriver methods.
- Update Test cases using automation testing tool.
- Create Test Automation framework and integrate it with mobile apps for functionality testing.
- Ability to work in agile environment.
- Have worked on Functionality testing of Mobile Apps. 8. Knowledge of UNIX /Linux operating system.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile :
Education: UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/9/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Payments Corporation of India NPCI norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply on before 27/9/2017.
Address For The Job: National Payments Corporation of India, Bengaluru.
Last Date to Apply: 27/9/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW