On 17/02/2017, North Orissa University announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, North Orissa University plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Project Fellow. North Orissa University is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017.
North Orissa University proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to North Orissa University before 28/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||North Orissa University|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 14,000 /-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||North Orissa University, Bhubaneswar|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Master degree in Physics with a minimum of 55% of marks. Candidates with NET/GATE if selected will avail higher fellowship as per the norm of UGC-DAE CSR, Mumbai.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 14,000 /-per month|
|Age Limit: 35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Interested candidates may appear the walk-in-interview with bio-data and all original and one set of attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials, research experience (if any) on 28.02.2017 at 10.30 A.M. in the Department of Physics, North Orissa University, Takatpur, Baripada, Odisha. Candidates may also send their bio-data in advanced to the Principal Investigator by e-mail (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).|
|Last Date: 28/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Bhubaneswar|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the North Orissa University norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/2/2017