On 29/11/2016, North Maharashtra University (NMU) announced recruitment notification for Programmer. Through this recruitment notification, North Maharashtra University (NMU) planning to recruit Programmer post who have completed GRADAUATE, POST GRADUATE. North Maharashtra University (NMU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Programmer. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 01/12/2016.
North Maharashtra University (NMU) proposes to Conduct Interview for Programmer post. It is not required to apply Online / Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 01/12/2016 at 11.00 A.M . Eligible candidates can attend interview at North Maharashtra University (NMU) on 01/12/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||North Maharashtra University (NMU)|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs.20,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||01/12/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||North Maharashtra University P.O. Box No. 80, Umavi Nagar, Jalgaon-425001. (M.S.)|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Programmer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Programmer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: MCA /M.Sc. (CS)/M.Sc. (IT)/B.E. (CSE/IT)/B.Tech. (CSE/IT) /M.E. (CSE/IT)/M.Tech. (CSE/IT) or equivalent|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs. 20,000/- p.m. (Consolidated)|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure : The posts is purely on temporary basis. No TA & DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. Eligible candidates are appealed to attend the Walk-In-Interview scheduled on 01 st December 2016 at 11.00 A.M. with detailed bio-data in five copies and original testimonials at Management Council Hall, Administrative Building, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon for the one post of Programmer in UGC Computer Center, School of Computer Sciences, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon for the period of six (06) months.|
|Venue: North Maharashtra University P.O. Box No. 80, Umavi Nagar, Jalgaon-425001. (M.S.)|
|Walk-In-Time: 11.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 01/12/2016
- Selection will be based on “Exam types”/Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the North Maharashtra University (NMU) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Programmer ” on 01/12/2016.
- Place of the interview “North Maharashtra University P.O. Box No. 80, Umavi Nagar, Jalgaon-425001. (M.S.)“
- Interview will be Starts from 11.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 01/12/2016
VENUE: North Maharashtra University P.O. Box No. 80, Umavi Nagar, Jalgaon-425001. (M.S.)