On 04/08/2017, North Guwahati College announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate, Ph.D for the position of Assistant Professors .
North Guwahati College Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to North Guwahati College before 17/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professors|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate, Ph.D|
|Last Date To Apply||17/08/2017|
Qualification: Eligible candidates having good academic records with atleast 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale) at Masters Degree and latest UGC norms with NET/SLET/SET conducted / accredited by UGC/ CSIR.However, the candidates who have been awarded Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standard and procedure for award of Ph. D. Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Graduate or Master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Differently – abled categories for the purpose of eligibility. The eligibility marks of 55% and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mention above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% of marks to the Ph. D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master Degree prior to September 19, 1991. Reference date for acquiring qualification: Candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date of submitting applications. The eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D/ Seminar papers/ publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
- Anthropology/ 02 Posts
- Physics /01 Post
- Geography /01 Post
- Botany / 02 Post
- Age limit : 43 years as on 01.01.2017
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the North Guwahati College norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates must submit their duly completed applications with all relevant documents and testimonials within 15(fifteen) days from the date of publication of this advertisement (i.e 17/08/2017) along with non-refundable A/C payee D/D of Rs.2000/ – (Rupees Two Thousand) only to be drawn in favour of the Principal, North Gauhati College, payable at United Bank Of India Guwahati Branch.
- (Ref: assamtribune,Dated: 3rd August 2017,Page No.5)
Address For The Job: Principal, North Gauhati College, payable at United Bank Of India Guwahati Branch
Online applications must be submitted latest by 17/08/2017.