On 08/02/2017 , North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) announced recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) planning to recruit Junior Research Fellow post who have completed ME/M.Tech, BE/B.Tech. North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 28/2/2017.
North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 28/2/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) on 28/2/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||28/2/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Dr. DIN ESH BHATlA,Associate Professor& Head’, Department or Biomedical Engineering, North Eastern Hill U niversity, shillong -l 93022’Meghalaya|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: ME/M.Tech, BE/B.Tech|
|Desirable: 2 years working experience post 8.E/B.Tech. Preference will be given to candidates having work experience or good circuit designing and development capabilities|
|Experience: 2 Years|
|Pay Scale: Rs.25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Head, Department of Biomedical Engineering, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong – 793 022, Meghalaya|
|Walk-In-Time: 11.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 28/2/2017
- Selection will be based on Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Junior Research Fellow ” on 28/2/2017.
- Place of the interview “Head, Department of Biomedical Engineering, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong – 793 022, Meghalaya“
- Interview will be Starts from 11.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 28/2/2017
VENUE: Head, Department of Biomedical Engineering, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong – 793 022, Meghalaya