On 23/01/2017, North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) announced recruitment notification to recruit Guest Lecturer. Through this recruitment notification, North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) plans to recruit M.A candidates for the post of Guest Lecturer. North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Guest Lecturer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/2/2017.
North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) before 20/2/2017 at 12 P.M. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Lecturer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||Prof S.K Singh Head Department of Linguistics North-Eastern Hill University Shillong-793022|
Eligibility & Details:
Guest Lecturer Post:
Candidates can Get the Guest Lecturer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Guest Lecturer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: M.A|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Applications on plain paper, along with the CV and supporting documents are invited for the post of a Guest Lecturer in the Department of Linguistics, NEHU, Shillong for teaching in the forthcoming semester (February to July 2017) with the following educational qualifications in accordance with UGC norms for recruitment:|
|Last Date: 20/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Shillong|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Other Mode by the North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Guest Lecturer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 20/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/2/2017