On 14/2/2017, North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) announced recruitment notification to recruit Coordinator. Through this recruitment notification, North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) plans to recruit MA candidates for the post of Coordinator. North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Coordinator. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/2/2017.
North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) before 24/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP)|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.30000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||24/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||District Project Management Unit, North East Rural Livelihood Project, Thuampui, Below Helipad, Aizawl, Mizoram, Pincode-796001|
|Reference No||PD/NERLP/20l2-13/158/Pt-I/VoI-II- 890|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Coordinator Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Coordinator|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: MA|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.30000/- per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Nil|
Procedure: Application in prescribed format along with selfattested copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials should reach the Office of the District Project Management Unit, North East Rural Livelihood Project, Thuampui, Below Helipad, Aizawl, Mizoram, Pincode-796001.
The last date of receipt of application is 24-02-2017.
|Last Date: 24/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Aizawal|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NERLP) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Coordinator Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 24/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 24/2/2017