On 12/08/2017, North East Frontier Railway Job Jobs notification to hire candidates who completed BDS for the position of Part Time Dental Surgeon.
North East Frontier Railway Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Part Time Dental Surgeon post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 28/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at North East Frontier Railway on 28/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Part Time Dental Surgeon|
|Salary||Rs.19,400/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||60 Years|
Educational/Technical qualification: -Dental Surgeon: BDS Degree & be registered with Dental Council of India. Dental Surgeons must have 3 years working experience or be a post Graduate
Monthly Fee: Rs.19,400/- Per Month
Age Limit: Part-time Dental Surgeons should not exceed 60 years of age as on 01 01.2017.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 28/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the North East Frontier Railway norms or decision .
- The willing eligible candidates should report for the “WALK-IN” interview in the office of the CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR, N.F.RAILWAY, MALIGAON, GUWAHATI-11 on 28.08.2017 at 10.00 hours, with copies of all certificates/testimonials IN ORIGINAL and attested true copies and also two passport size photographs. In the event cf any wrong information/fake academic certificates/testimonials etc. the candidates will liable to be taken up under Govt. of India’s law, in force
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The appointment will be on Part time Contract basis for a period not exceeding one year or till replaced by UPSC selected doctors, whichever is earlier, for the specified STATIONS only.
- The Contract shall liable to be terminated by giving 15 days notice by either side. without assigning any reasons, or if the dental Surgeon mentally/physically incapacitated.
- The Contract appointment shall not confer any right for regulations or absorption in the post.
- Part-time Dental Surgeons should not exceed 60 years of age as on 01 01.2017.
- The Contract Part-time Dental Surgeon shall produce certificates of his/her character and antecedents from two gazetted officers of the Central/State Government.
Walk-In Address: CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR, N.F.RAILWAY, MALIGAON, GUWAHATI-11
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 28/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW