On 11/02/2017, North Central Railway announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH, ITI for the position Apprentices.
North Central Railway recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to North Central Railway before 17/3/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Education Requirement||10TH, ITI|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||413 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||17/3/2017|
Age Limit: 15-24 Years
Application Fee For The Job: Rs.100/-
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/3/2017
- Selection Will be Based on Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the North Central Railway norms or decision,
How To Apply?
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 17/3/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
- Applications in plain paper along with bio data & documents in support of educational qualifications and work experience are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Horticulturist on contractual basis at North Central Railway, Uttar Pradesh for a period of one year
Address For The Job: North Central Railway, Uttar Pradesh
Last Date to Apply: 17/3/2017