On 03/08/2017, North 24 Parganas announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Data Entry Operator.
North 24 Parganas Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to North 24 Parganas before 18/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Salary||Rs.11,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||North Twenty Four Parganas|
|Last Date To Apply||18/08/2017|
Qualification: Must be a Citizen of India as defined in Part-II of the Constitution of India. Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
Experience: Minimum six month Certificate in computer from any institute recognized by the State or Central Government or State Council of Technical Education or MI India Council of Technical Education
Age Limit: UR: 40 Yrs. SC: 45 Yrs. ST: 45 Yrs. 08C-A:43 Yrs
Salary: Rs.11,000/- Per Month
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the North 24 Parganas norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- All applicants must register himself or herself in the website (Recruitment- Apply online to apply for the posts.
- While filling online application the applicant will have to upload his/her colored Passport size Photograph (30KB-50KB) and self full signature (10KB-20KB). After successful registration, an acknowledgement slip mentioning name, registration no.
- will be generated. Candidates shall have to keep this acknowledgement slip for future reference.
- Date of commencement of submission online. application: 04-08.2017
- Closing date for submission Of online Application is 18/08/2017
- A candidate must go through the instructions thoroughly and carefully before and at the time o/ submitting online application.
- Any omission /wrong information in this regard cannot be excused and will lead to rejection of the application or candidature at any stage of the process without further intimation.
- The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed.
- Application once submitted shall be treated as final.
- No request for change in application form will be entertained after the submission of application.
- statements made in the application be subsequent found to be false, his/her candidature will be liable to be cancelled. and even appointed to q post on the results QI this examination his/her service be liable to be terminated and legal action as per law be Willful suppression of any material fact will also be similarly dealt with.
- Applications not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect will be liable for rejection. Submission of more than one application is strictly forbidden. Submission of more than one application for a single post is strictly forbidden. The candidature of a candidate, who submits more than one application for a single post for admission to the Examination, will be cancelled even if he/she is eligible for the same. Particulars and Certificates required:
- A candidate claiming to be SC/ST/OBC must produce a certificate in support of his/her claim issued by a competent authority of Government Of West Bengal as specified below [ vide the West Bengal SCS and STs Identification Act, 1994 and SC and TW Department Order No.261.TVV/EC/MR-103/94 dated | Age as recorded only in the Madhyamik or equivalent certificate will be accepted.
- No claim of being a member of the SC„ ST and OBC will be entertained after submission of the online application initially otherwise, Candidates belonging to Exempted category have to produce original exempted category proof / certificate from competent authority at any stage, when required.
- The District Level Selection Committee, North 24 Parganas may require such further proof for particulars from the candidates as it may consider necessary and may cause inquiries about their character and other particulars regarding suitability and eligibility at any stage.
- Original certificates and self-attested photocopies of certificates relating to identity, residence, age, qualifications, castes (SC/ST/OBC) etc. will have to be submitted when the District Level Selection
Address For The Job: GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT MAGISTRATE BACKWARD CLASSES WELFARE BARASAT, NORTH 24 PARGANAS
Advt No: No. 1991 /BCW/BST.
Last Date to Apply: 18/08/2017