On 09/08/2017, NJILOMD announced job notification to hire candidates who completed 12th, Graduate, MBBS, BDS, M.Sc, Ph.D, for the position of Project Technician, Senior Research Fellow, Multiple Vacancy.
National JALMA Institute for Leprosy and Other Mycobacterial Diseases NJILOMD jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Technician, Senior Research Fellow, Multiple Vacancy post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 02/09/2017 at 09.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National JALMA Institute for Leprosy and Other Mycobacterial Diseases NJILOMD on 02/09/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Vacancy Details|
|Project Technician – I – 01 SC
Salary: Rs.16,000/- Per Month
Project Name: Study of profile of deformity …disability** Dr. Mamta Arora
|Qualification: High School or equivalent with 01 year experience in EMG/NCV Testing and Thermal testing from a Govt. Institution OR a Recognized Institute Or Certificate of 01 year training in EMG/Thermal testing.
Age: 25 Years
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 01 Post (UR)
Salary: Rs.28,000/- Per Month
|Qualification: M.Sc.. (Life Science) with two years research experience
Age: 30 Year
Project Name: Proteomic profiling ………… HIV patients” Dr. Ajay Veer Singh, “Prevalence of ………… tuberculosis patients” Dr. Rajkamal
|Microbiologist – 01 Post (UR)
Project: “Strengthening …….. Translational Studies – Phase – II” Dr. D.S. Chauhan
Salary: Rs.45,000/- Per Month
|Qualification: MD (Microbiology) or M. Sc in Life Science with Ph.D from a recognized University.
Desirable: Additional post doctoral research/ teaching experience in microbiology in recognized Institute(s) Experience in Mycobacteriology with Research publication
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Medical – 01 (UR)
Salary: Rs.28,000/- Per Month
|Qualification: MBBS/BDS Degree holders
Age: 30 Year
|Research Assistant – 01 Post
Age: 30 Years
Salary: Rs.31,000/- Per Month
|Qualification: Graduate in Bioinformatics or Systems Biology or Computational Biology from a recognized university with three years works experience from a recognized institution or Master’s Degree in Bioinformatics or Systems Biology or Computational Biology|
- Project Assistant – 01 Post – Rs.8,000/- Per Month
- Field Assistant – 01 Post – Rs.15,732/- Per Month
- Depending on the number of applicants written test/interviews may be undertaken.
- Please note that no complaints will be entertained if the candidate misses the dates for the interview.
- NO SEPARATE CALL LETTERS WILL BE SENT TO HOMES OF APPLICANTS.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear without having original documents.
- A copy of valid photo address proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card) must also be attached with the application along with original for verification.
- Candidates claiming relaxation for SC/ST/OBC should submit copy of certificate.
- Candidates claiming OBC benefit must bring valid certificate issued for Central Government departments having their caste in central OBC list.
- Qualifications should be from recognized Institution/University.
- Candidates having experience of working in ICMR projects will be preferred.
- Candidates should bring the attached application form duly filled; photo pasted,along with attached copies of self signed educational qualification, experience, identity card.
- All relevant original documents have to be produced at the time of verification of documents on the date of walk-in-Interview/ Written Test.
- Age relaxation will be applied to the outstanding track record applicants and /or as per GOI Rules.
- Walk-in-Interview & Written Test to be held on 02.09.2017, 9:00 A M . in the office of The Director, National JALMA Institute for Leprosy & Other Mycobacterial Diseases, Tajganj Agra for the following positions to be engaged on contractual basis in different projects.
- Candidate must bring the attached application form filled, photo pasted and all document copy attached and signed on each page.
- Candidate should write the name of Project on application form compulsorily. NJIL 3
- These are contractual posts and as such they will not have any claim whatsoever for regularization in the ICMR; NJIL&OMD; and any other Government organization.
- The mere fulfillment of requisite essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
- During the project tenure as well as on its termination, the ICMR and/or the NJIL&OMD will have no legal liabilities relating of staff.
- Performance will be assessed on a regular basis/frequent intervals.
- Candidate will have to submit an affidavit at the time of joining that they will accept all the general instructions & terms and conditions related to the post.
- No TA/DA will be paid neither for appearing in the written test/interview nor for joining the assignment.
- The candidate place of posting can be changed at any time and to any place of work within the project and as per the need of the project anywhere within India.
- Candidate should reach by 9:00 am on
Walk-In Address: office of The Director, National JALMA Institute for Leprosy & Other Mycobacterial Diseases, Tajganj Agra
Walk-In Time: 09.00 A.M
Reference No: Ref. No. Tribal/89/TB-18/2016-ECD-II
Walk-In Date: 02/09/2017
Advt Number: Ref.:NJIL/Project/Rect/17
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW