On 01/08/2017, NJILOMD announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, M.Sc for the position of Field Investigator.
National JALMA Institute for Leprosy and Other Mycobacterial Diseases NJILOMD jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Field Investigator post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 13/08/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National JALMA Institute for Leprosy and Other Mycobacterial Diseases NJILOMD on 13/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Field Investigator|
|Salary||Rs 31,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||70 Years|
Age Limit: Age Maximum (As on 1st August 2017) 70 Years
Qualification: Graduate Degree in Life science from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master Degree in life science subject
Project Entitled: “Estimate the Burden of TB among the Tribal Population and Develop and Innovative Health System Model to strengthen TB Control in Tribal Area”.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidate (including project), and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
- Please note that no complaints will be entertained if the candidate misses the dates for the interview.
- Candidates should come with the application form duly filled in and complete in all respects DIRECTLY to the venue. Please DO NOT send the application forms by post. The format of the application form is attached herewith.
- The number of seats may be increased or decreased based upon project requirements and the decision of Director NJIL&OMD, Agra will be final in this regard.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear without having all original documents for verification at the venue
- The places of posting are expected to be in various districts of Jammu and Kashmir. However, the candidates should be prepared to be located anywhere in the country as per the project needs
- Candidates are invited for Walk-in Interview to be held on 13th August 2017 from 11:00 A.M. onwards at the following address for the position of Field Investigator (details mentioned in Annexure-1), to be engaged on contractual basis in the project entitled “Estimate the Burden of TB among the Tribal Population and Develop and Innovative Health System Model to strengthen TB Control in Tribal Area” – an ICMR Task Force Project. Address for Walk-in Interview District TB Center, Sonam Norbu Memorial (S.N.M.) Hospital, Leh Ladakh, Leh, Jammu and Kashmir-194101
Walk-In Address: District TB Center, Sonam Norbu Memorial (S.N.M.) Hospital, Leh Ladakh, Leh, Jammu and Kashmir-194101
Walk-In Time: 11.00 A.M
Reference No: Ref. No. Tribal/89/TB-18/2016-ECD-II
Walk-In Date: 13/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW