On 05/08/2017, NITUK announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech, M.Tech for the position of Project Lecturer, Project Staff.
National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand NITUK jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Lecturer, Project Staff post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/8/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand NITUK on 21/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Lecturer|
|Salary||Rs 40,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Scheme: “Special Manpower Development Project –Chips to System Design (SMDP-C2SD)
Essential: B.Tech. (ECE) and M.Tech. (in field of VLSI, Microelectronics, Semiconductor Physics, Solid-state devices, Embedded/Digital Systems etc.) with a minimum 6.75 CGPA or 60% marks. Desirable: Having good knowledge/ hands-on experience of FPGAs, HDLs, MATLAB and EDA tools
Consolidated Salary: Rs.40,000/- per month
Reporting Time upto: 10:00 A.M.
|Vacancy Name||Project Staff|
|Salary||Rs 20,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Essential: B.Tech. (Electronics and in allied fields) and having basic knowledge/hands-on experience on FPGAs, HDLs and MATLAB
Consolidated Salary: Rs.20,000/- per month
Reporting Time upto: 11:30 A.M.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/8/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand NITUK norms or decision .
- Interested candidates may report for the walk-in interview as per the above schedule in the Institute (Department of Electronics Engineering, NIT Uttarakhand, Temporary Campus- Govt. ITI, Srinagar Garhwal) along with attached Bio-Data Format, all originals and attested photo-copies of certificates. In absence of originals, candidate shall not be considered for Interview. Candidates are urged to send the advance copy of completely filled application form to email@example.com
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The duration of various posts (Project Lecturer and Project Staff) will be initially for one year and may be extended further subject to the satisfactory performance and as per the Project norms. The NIT Uttarakhand shall review the performance of aforementioned post after one year through an appropriate review committee recommended by the Chief-Investigator (CI) and Co-Cl as member of panel of the research project and further approved by the head of the Institution
- Only those candidates who are present before the reporting time on scheduled date will be considered for Interview. Candidates reporting to the reporting desk after the scheduled reporting time for document verification shall NOT be eligible to appear for the Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-interview.
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M
Reference No: Advt. No. 01/2017
Walk-In Date: 21/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW