On 09/08/2017, NITUK Job Jobs notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Project Assistant.
National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand NITUK proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Assistant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 18/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI on 18/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Srinagar Garhwal|
|Age Limit||28 Years|
Title of the Research Project: Regioselective Synthesis of Fused Polyaryl Compounds via Nucleophilic Addition to Borylbenzyne: Application to the synthesis of Topopyrone C & D
Essential qualifications: Candidates having M.Sc. degree in Organic Chemistry from a recognized University with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (for M.Sc.) can apply. Only GATE/NET qualified candidate can apply for the post
Duration of the Project: 01 Year
Age limit: Maximum 28 years on 1 st July 2017, upper age limit may be relaxed as per Govt. of India Rules for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women candidates
Scholarship: Rs. 25,000/- month (Consolidated for GATE or NET qualified candidate only)
- Walk-in interview will be held on 18/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the Indian Veterinary Research Institute IVRI norms or decision .
- Candidates are required to report at ITI campus of the Institute at 09:15 am on 18/08/2017 with originals of Marksheets, Degree Certificates, age proof as matriculation certificate, NET/GATE qualified certificate, category Certificate (if any) and any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations, experience certificate etc.).
- Date and time of Written Test – 18 th August, 2017; 10:00 am
- Date and time of Personal Interview – 18 th August, 2017; 04:00 pm
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Candidates are required to bring one copy of recent photograph along with one set of photocopy of all marksheets & degree certificates
- The candidate is required to bring one photo ID card with him for identity verification.
- The position is temporary for one (01) year
- Candidates who will qualify the Written Test will be allowed to appear in Personal Interview
- The Written Test (50 marks, objective type) will be similar like GATE exam. & the syllabus will be same like GATE syllabus.
- No HRA will be paid to the selected candidate
- The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the Administrative rules of NIT Uttarakhand.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for attending the Written Test/Personal Interview.
Walk-In Address: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, UTTARAKHAND Temporary Campus-Government ITI, Srinagar (Garhwal), Uttarakhand
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M
Reference No: Advt. No.03/2017
Walk-In Date: 18/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW