On 09/05/2017, NITTTR Bhopal announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed ME/ M.Tech, BE/ B.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research Bhopal NNITTTR Bhopal recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research Bhopal NNITTTR Bhopal before 15/5/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Education Requirement||M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||15/5/2017|
Title of the project: Development of a Multi-Functional Railway Track Scavenging Vehicle (funded by DST, New Delhi)
Principal Investigator: Dr. Sharad K. Pradhan, Associate Professor, Room B001, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NITTTR Bhopal, 462008 (Extension: 355; Phone: 9300802353; email: [email protected]).
Essential qualifications: B.E./B.Tech Mechanical (First Division) with NET/GATE qualified OR ME/M.Tech (First Division) in Production/ Design related streams. Preference will be given to candidates with exposure of Finite element Methods and CFD.
Age limit: 28 years
Salary: Rs. 25000/- (Consolidated-as per DST norms)
Duration: Two years or up to the termination of project, subject to annual performance review.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/5/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research Bhopal NNITTTR Bhopal norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates must apply through the application form attached with this advertisement. Duly completed application form along with candidate’s resume must be send by post or email to the PI so as to reach him by Friday, 15 May 2017 up to 5.00 PM. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The position is available immediately.
- The services of JRF will be co-terminus with the duration of the funded Project. There would be no automatic shifting of JRF from one project to another. The selected candidate will be appointed purely on temporary basis. The performance of the JRF would be reviewed periodically so that any one not found up to the mark, could be replaced. As such, the offer of appointment will be given for short duration i.e. six months/one year, which may be extended further based on the recommendations of the Project Principal Investigator.
- The selected candidate will directly report to the Project Principal Investigator regarding his/her work progress and project related matters.
- The JRF must send a detailed consolidated report of the research work done during the entire period of fellowship on completion of the tenure/resignation of the fellowship at the earliest.
Address For The Job: National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research Bhopal, Bhopal
Advertisement No: DME/NITTTR/DST-369/2016-17
Last Date to Apply: 15/5/2017