On 1/02/2017, National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) plans to recruit B.Tech./B.E candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017.
National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) before 28/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||National Institute of Technology Warangal ,Warangal|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in B. Tech./B.E. in Chemical Engineering and First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Process Control & Instrumentation / Process Control / Instrumentation & Control Engineering or related specialization|
|Desirable: GATE score|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Interested and eligible candidates may send their application on a plain paper quoting the above advertisement number with complete Bio-data consisting of full name, date of birth, detailed qualifications, experience, contact address, telephone/mobile number and Email ID along with supporting copies of certificates. Applications should be sent as hard copy by post to the address mentioned below and scanned copies could be sent by email to email@example.com so as to reach by 28 th February 2017. The interview date will be communicated to the eligible candidates through e-mail or phone. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview|
|Last Date: 28/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Warangal|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/2/2017