On 10/08/2017, NIT Warangal announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/ B.E, M.Tech/ M.E for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Technology Warangal NIT Warangal Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Warangal NIT Warangal before 08/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||B.Tech/ B.E, M.Tech/ M.E|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – 28,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||08/09/2017|
Essential Qualifications: First class B. Tech/B.E. in Mechanical Engineering with not less than 60% aggregate or not less than 6.5 CGPAand First class M.Tech/M.E in Mechanical Engineering/ThermalEngg./Heat transfer/CFD/Energy Engg./Ref &AC/Alter. Sources of Energy or any other thermal allied specialization
Desirable: requirements GATE score
Duration: 3 Years
Consolidated salary: 25,000/- pm for first two years and 28,000/- pm for third year. The selected candidate is eligible for on campus Hostel & Mess facilities at their own expenses.
Other Benefits: The selected candidate is eligible to register for PhD degree at NIT, Warangal
Outline of work to be performed: Solar energy and its basic parameters; Flow analysis using Ansys-Fluent; simulations of latent heat storage materials; Design, fabrication, selection of materials, instruments and performance parameters estimation of SUT power plant
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 08/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Technology Warangal NIT Warangal norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates maysend their application on a plain paper quoting the above advertisement number with complete Bio-data consisting of full name, date of birth, detailed qualifications, experience, contact address, telephone/mobile number and Email ID along with supporting copies of certificates.Applications should be sent as hard copy by post to the address mentioned below and scanned copies could be sent by email to [email protected] so as to reach by 8 th September2017. The interview date will be communicated to the eligible candidates through emailor phone.No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- Candidates who are already employed should produce ‘No objection Certificate’ (NOC) from the employer and students should provide provisional degree certificate or its equivalentat the time of interview. The selected candidate is expected to produce a Relieving Certificate from their employer or provisional degree certificate in case of students and join the duties within a week afterintimation of their selection else it would be offered to a candidate in waiting list.
Address For The Job: Dr.Chandramohan V.P., Principal Investigator Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering National Institute of Technology Warangal Warangal – 506004, Telangana, India.
Last Date to Apply: 08/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW