On 25/07/2017, NIT Tiruchirappalli announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech,, ME/M.Tech, Diploma for the position of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant.
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli NIT Tiruchirappalli recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli NIT Tiruchirappalli before 18//08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.14,400 – 36,600/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||18//08/2017|
Qualification: SRF – Master’s Degree specialization in Instrumentation/ Control/ Power Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering related discipline and Bachelor degree in EEE/EIE/ICE/CSE/IT. Desirable: Knowledge in PLC/DCS/SCADA/IOT is Desirable JRF– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering EIE/ICE/EEE/CSE/IT. Desirable: Knowledge in PLC/DCS/SCADA/IOT is desirable TA– Diploma in EEE/Instrumentation. Desirable: Knowledge in PLC/DCS/SCADA will be preferable.
Project title: Electronification of Ground Water Control and Conveyor Systems in Mines.
Emoluments: SRF and Rs. 33,600/- (Rs.28,000/- plus 20% HRA) JRF and Rs. 30,000/- (Rs.25,000/- plus 20% HRA) TA and Rs. 14,400/- (Rs.12,000/- plus 20% HRA)
Duration: 18 Months or on completion of the project whichever be the earlier.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18//08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli NIT Tiruchirappalli norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Office of the Project Co- Investigator through Registered/ Post.
- Application should be furnished only in the prescribed format
- Experience including research, industrial field and others
- Attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- . The last date and time of submission of duly filled in application is 18-08-2017.
Address For The Job: Dr.K.Srinivasan, Instrumentation and Control Engineering in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu
Last Date to Apply: 18//08/2017