On 05/08/2017, NIT Sikkim announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, M.Sc for the position of Project Assistant.
National Institute of Technology Sikkim NIT Sikkim jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Sikkim NIT Sikkim before 23/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Job Location||South Sikkim|
|Last Date To Apply||23/8/2017|
Title of the project: “Asymmetric synthesis of Bio active Natural Product and related Compound using Carbohydrate as Chiral Template”
Broad area: Synthetic Organic Chemistry
Qualification: Candidate completed M. Sc. in Chemistry having good academic background in B.Sc with chemistry.
Stipend: Rs.14,000/- Month.
Duration: Presently for six months. Extendable maximum up to one year more
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Technology Sikkim NIT Sikkim norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Send signed scan copy of application with recent biodata in the given format for the above research staff position in DST Supported research project at the following address by email by August 23, 2017. Mention “the application for Project Assistant “in subject. Dr. Sumit Saha Project Investigator (DST) National Institute of Technology Sikkim, Ravangla Campus, Barfung Block, South Sikkim-737139. Contact No: 08697359987, 03595260042 firstname.lastname@example.org (For any details feel free to communicate with PI of the project)
Address For The Job: Dr. Sumit Saha Project Investigator (DST) National Institute of Technology Sikkim, Ravangla Campus, Barfung Block, South Sikkim-737139.
Reference Number: Ref: NITS(3)/IFA-12 CH 45/Recr/2017/August 1
Last Date to Apply: 23/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW