On 27/01/2017, National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/2/2017.
National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) before 17/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||National Institute of Technology Rourkela ,Rourkela|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:M.Sc in Physics with at least 65% marks or 7/10 CGPA .|
|Desirable: A valid GATE score in Physics. Good knowledge in condensed matter physics. Knowledge of computer programming language like Fortran / C. Experience in computational work.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Default.aspx ) affixed with colored photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 17.02.2017. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Shortlisted candidates will be informed for the date of interview. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.|
|Last Date: 17/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Rourkela|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 17/2/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 17/2/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/2/2017