National Institute of Technology Rourkela NIT Rourkela Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Research Associate post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Institute of Technology Rourkela NIT Rourkela on 17/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Name of the Temporary Post||Research Associate (RA) (1 post)|
|Name of the Research Project||“Dynamics of Development of the Kondhs (PVTG) of Odisha”|
|Name of the Sponsoring Agency||Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA), Gol|
|Tenure of the Project||One Year (2017-2018)|
|Tenure of the Assignment||August, 2017 – March, 2018|
|Job Description||Research Assistance (Field Work, Data Collection, Report Writing)|
|Consolidated monthly Fellowship||@Rs16,000/- pm|
|Essential Qualifications and experience||Post graduate degree in Social Sciences|
|Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences||M.Phil i n any Social Sciences discipline|
|Accommodation||Shared accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 17/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the National Institute of Technology Rourkela NIT Rourkela norms or decision .
- Date and Time for walk-in Interview: 17 th August, 2017 at 10 am
- Place of Interview: Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, NIT Rourkela
- Eligible persons should bring all the original certificates and mark sheets, filled application form in the format (http://nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Doc/JRF%20LSPND-64(2).pdf) affixed with colour photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/mark sheets, publications etc. at the time of interview. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Walk-In Address: Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, NIT Rourkela, Odisha
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M
Advt No: Advt. No: NITR/SR/16/HS/033(5)/234
Walk-In Date: 17/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW