On 18/08/2017, NIT Rourkela announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Technology Rourkela NIT Rourkela jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 13/09/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Institute of Technology Rourkela NIT Rourkela on 13/09/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Name of the Temporary Post||Junior Research Fellow – 01.|
|Name of the Research Project||“Vibrations of functionally graded nano structural members”|
|Name of the Sponsoring Agency||DRDO, Govt. of India|
|Tenure of the Project||3 years|
|Tenure of the Assignment||3 years (Extendable annually till completion of project, subject to satisfactory performance.)|
|Job Description||Research work related to the project|
|Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship
||Rs. 25,000/- per month (1 st and 2nd year) Rs. 28,000/- per month (3rd year)|
|Essential Qualifications and experience||M.Sc. in Mathematics or Applied Mathematics or Mathematics and Computing with minimum 65 % marks or 7.00 CGPA|
|Desirable Qualifications / Experiences||Preference will be given to candidates having at least one year research experience.|
|Accommodation||Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 13/09/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the National Institute of Technology Rourkela NIT Rourkela norms or decision .
- Eligible persons should bring all the original certificates and mark sheets, filled application form in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc. at the time of interview. Candidates are also advised to write to the principal investigator (Prof. S. Chakraverty) about their presence by e-mail (only) as soon as possible or at least one day before coming for the walk-in-interview.
- Date and Time for walk-in Interview: 13th September, 2017 at 10:00 am. Place of Interview: Department of Mathematics, NIT Rourkela
Walk-In Address: Department of Mathematics, NIT Rourkela, ODISHA
Walk-In Time:10.00 A.M
Reference No: Advt. No: NITR/SR/MA-025/17/236
Walk-In Date: 13/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW