On 08/08/2017, NIT Rourkela announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Technology Rourkela NIT Rourkela Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Rourkela NIT Rourkela before 08/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||08/09/2017|
Name of the Research Project : “Development of an intelligent drone system for pesticide spraying application”
Name of the Sponsoring : Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Government of Agency India.
Tenure of the Project : 03 years
Tenure of the Assignment : 03 years
Job Description : Performing review analysis on UAV in agriculture 2)UAV concept model design for pesticide spraying Experimental validation in real time environment Candidate may register for higher studies at NIT, Rourkela, if qualifies the Institute criteria
Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: Rs. 25000/- per month 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 28000/- per month in 3rd year.
Essential Qualifications and experience: B.E./B.Tech in Mechatronics/Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science/Mechanical Engineering with at least two years’ experience in relevant area. (candidates with gate score is preferred )
Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences: M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science/Industrial Design
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 08/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Technology Rourkela NIT Rourkela norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 08.09.2017. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview
- Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Address For The Job: Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008
Advt No: ADVT NO:NITR/SR/ID-05/2017/233
Last Date to Apply: 08/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW