On 03/08/2017, NIT Raipur announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.E /M. Tech, B.E/B.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Technology Raipur NIT Raipur Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Raipur NIT Raipur before 21/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||M.E /M. Tech, B.E/B.Tech|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 28,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||21/08/2017|
Name of the Project: “Detection of QRS Complex of ECG Signal using optimally Designed Preprocessor and its Online Monitoring”.
Qualifications required: M. E. /M. Tech (Electronics & Communication Engg. / Electronics & Electrical Engg.) from a recognized Institute or University. Minimum marks 6.5 CGPA or 60% in both B.E. / B. TECH & M. E. /M. Tech. Knowledge of MATLAB, Soft Computing and Digital Signal Processing is preferable.
Fellowship: i) @ Rs. 25,000/- + HRA p.m.; For First 2 Yrs. ii) @ Rs. 28,000/- + HRA p.m.; After 2 Yrs.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Technology Raipur NIT Raipur norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates are advised to send their curriculum vitae giving full particulars of Educational Qualifications along with attested copies of the mark sheets and certificates, Experience, Publications, Research Interests etc. to Dr. S. K. Saha, Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology Raipur, G. E. Road, Raipur – 492010, Chhattisgarh by speed post and e-mail ([email protected]) within Aug. 21, 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
- The applications will be screened and only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. The above position is purely temporary (initially for one year), and can be extended for a period of four (04) years. Selected candidate will not be entitled to claim for regular appointment/absorption in this institute.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates called for interview should bring all the original mark-sheets, certificates etc.
- Applications reaching after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Address For The Job: Dr. S. K. Saha, Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology Raipur, G. E. Road, Raipur – 492010, Chhattisgarh
Last Date to Apply: 21/08/2017