On 25/07/2017, NIT Patna announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduate for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Technology Patna NIT Patna recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Patna NIT Patna before 17/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 28,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/08/2017|
Pay: Consolidated pay at Rs. 25000/‐ per month for first two years. Based on the merit/performance, position may be extended to one more year with consolidated pay at Rs. 28000/- per month.
Eligibility Requirements: Post Graduate degree in CSE/IT, or Post Graduate degree in Computer Science with NET/GATE qualification, or Graduate degree in CSE/IT with NET/GATE qualification. Preference may be given to the candidates with hands-on knowledge of Java programming, Andriod OS programming, and single-board computers.
Project Title: Fault-tolerant Coordination in Heterogeneous Infrastructure-less Network Environment for Disaster Management
Age Limit: Not more than 28 Years as on 17.08.2017. (Age relaxation as per GoI norms)
More Information: JRF position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project. If selected, initially the JRF position will be offered for 1 year, which may be extended at most up to duration of the project, based purely only on merit/performance. JRF may be allowed to register for PhD after completion of 1 (one) year in the said position. However, PhD admission, in such case, will be as per the institute norms. Interview call letter will be sent only through email. Interview date and place will be notified by e-mail only. No T. A. or D. A., or any other allowances will be paid for attending the interview. For more information, mail to Dr. Suddhasil De ([email protected] / [email protected]).
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Technology Patna NIT Patna norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications, along with their latest CVs, scanned copy of passport-size photos, and scanned copy of supporting credentials to Dr. Suddhasil De ([email protected] / [email protected]).
- Subject (for the email) should be written as “Application for the Post of JRF under SERB Project No. ECR/2016/002040.
- Email and phone number are required to be mentioned in the application for the purpose of communication.
- Candidate has to bring all original certificates and 2 sets of their respective photocopies, along with 2 passport-size photos, at the time of interview.
- Declaration of result will be informed by email to selected candidates only.
- If any candidate wants to apply by post, hard copy of the same should be addressed to: Dr. Suddhasil De, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology Patna, Ashok Rajpath, Patna, Bihar – 800005.
Address For The Job: Dr. Suddhasil De, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology Patna, Ashok Rajpath, Patna, Bihar – 800005.
Last Date to Apply: 17/08/2017