On 03/08/2017, NIT Nagaland announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12th, Master Degree, Graduate for the position of Assistant, Junior Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff.
National Institute of Technology Nagaland NIT Nagaland Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Nagaland NIT Nagaland before 14/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive
|Details of Post||Qualification|
|Post Name: Assistant
Salary: Rs.25,000/- per month
Qualification: Master degree
|Essential Qualification: i) Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale from a recognized university/Institute. ii) Proficiency in Computer operations/ applications viz. Word processing, Spread Sheet. iii) Proficiency in noting and drafting.
Experience: Candidate should have minimum 05 years of working experience in any Central or State Govt / Govt PSU/ Govt Institution.
|Post Name: Junior Assistant
Salary: Rs.15,000/- per month
Qualification: Any Graduate
|Essential Qualification: i) Bachelor’s Degree with minimum second class or equivalent grade from a recognized University. ii) Proficiency in Computer operations/ applications viz. Word processing, Spread Sheet. iii) Knowledge of noting and drafting
Experience: Candidate should have minimum 2 years of working experience in any Central or State Govt / Govt PSU/ Govt Institution
|Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff
Salary: Rs.7,500/- per month
|Essential Qualification: i) 10+2 from recognized Board or equivalent , pass from a recognized Board or Institute.|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 14/08/2017.
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the National Institute of Technology Nagaland NIT Nagaland norms or decision .
How top Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates are invited to attend the walk-in-interview on 18th August 2017 at NIT Nagaland, subject to shortlisted status for appearing the skill test/interview. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully.
- The candidate have to download the FORM from the institute website (www.nitnagaland.ac.in). The filled in application form (only in word/pdf/scan copy) have to be emailed to [email protected] by 14th August 2017 upto 2.00 pm.
- The email received after the due date will be rejected. The institute will not be responsible for any delay. The date and time of skill test/interview for the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded in he institute website on 16th August 2017. The skill test/interview for the eligible/shortlisted candidate will be held on 18th August 2017 at 9.30 am at NIT Nagaland Campus, Chumukedima, Dimapur-797103.
- The Contract is purely temporary for a period of one year, which will be extendable to another one year based on the performance and recommendation of the duly formed committee. Candidates have to produce all the original certificates at the time of interview for verification. The candidate has to check the website for the status of the application. No separate intimation will be sent to individual candidate.
Decision of the duly constituted selection committee will be final.
Address for the Job: NIT Nagaland Campus, Chumukedima, Dimapur-797103.
Reference No: NIT-N/Advt/TEQIP-3/2017
Last Date to Apply: 14/08/2017.