On 0/08/2017, NIT Meghalaya announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya NIT Meghalaya Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Meghalaya NIT Meghalaya before 20/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc MCA|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/08/2017|
Minimum Qualification: The candidate should have an M.Tech./M.Sc./M.S./ M.C.A or B.Tech./B.E. in Computer Science. A valid GATE score in Computer Science or NET qualification. A minimum of 60% marks in the highest qualifying examination
Duration: Two Years
Salary: Rs. 25000/month
- Research work, communicating research work to conferences and journals
- Guiding M.Tech./B.Tech. student projects jointly with the project investigator.
- Teaching assistantship to the project investigator
- Implementing research ideas into software tools
- Self attested scanned copies of the mark-sheets/grade-sheets should be attached in the email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by e-mail with the date of written examination and interview
- Selected candidates will be intimated through email with the date of reporting
How To Apply?
- Candidates must submit the filled in application form (soft copy only) to the email id: [email protected] no later than August 20, 2017. Subject of the email should be “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JRF”
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Candidate must bring with him/her the hard copy of the duly filled application form with the mark-sheets/grade-sheets/supporting documents in original.
- The decision of the selection committee shall be final.
Address For The Job: Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong, Meghalaya 793003
Advertisement Number: NITMGH/ES/SERB-DST/CS/49/2017-18/953
Last Date to Apply: 20/08/2017