National Institute of Technology Karnataka NIT Karnataka Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 23/08/2017 at 9 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Institute of Technology Karnataka NIT Karnataka on 23/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Post Name, No of Post & Salary||Eligibility Criteria|
|Post: Senior Research Fellow
Salary: Rs. 18,000/-
|M.Tech in Design specialization with minimum 75% and 3 years research experience in the field of vibration. Work experience using Labview, MATLAB, Ansys and Familiar with use of vibration equipments.|
|Post: Junior Research Fellow
Salary: Rs. 16,000/-
|B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 80% and research experience in the field of design of all terrain vehicle, vehicle Dynamics and Controls. Work experience using ADAMS, Catia, Ansys, SIMULINK|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 23/08/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the National Institute of Technology Karnataka NIT Karnataka norms or decision .
- Interested candidates for Senior Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow should be present for software/Hardware proficiency test and a technical interview on 23rd August 2017 at NITK Surathkal. Report at 9 am at Center for System Design(CSD) , NITK Surathkal with applications along with passport size photo on plain paper, original certificates and a self attested copy of original certificates. Candidates must bring laptops for the software proficiency test, Required software’s and Vibration related hardware will be provide by the CSD for the test. .
Walk-In Address: CENTRE FOR SYSTEM DESIGN, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KARNATAKA SURATHKAL P.O. SRINIVASNAGAR, MANGALORE – 575 025
Walk-In Time.: 9 A.M.
Walk-In Date: 23/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW