On 10/08/2017, NIT Karnataka announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech/M.E for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Technology Karnataka NIT Karnataka jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Karnataka NIT Karnataka before 23/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.28,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||23/08/2017|
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Materials Engineering/ Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA) and M. Tech/M.E in Materials Engineering / Chemical Engineering with 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA) / M.Sc Physics with a minimum 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA) and NET qualified. A good GATE score will be an added advantage but not mandatory. Proof of M. Tech/ M.E certificate has to be provided during the time of interview.
Experience: Minimum of two years of experience in academics / industry / research.
Desired Skills: Understanding of Magnetism.Characterization of Oil using spectroscopy method. cademic project work experience related to magnetic materials, Electromagnets , and Magnetic particle dynamics.
Age Limit: 30 years
Salary: Rs. 28,000/months
Duration: Three years or up to the termination of project, subject to annual performance review. The candidate is entitled to register for Ph.D. at NITK, Surathkal, if found suitable.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Technology Karnataka NIT Karnataka norms or decision
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates must apply with the following documents (1) Cover letter (2) Bio-data with passport-sized photograph, (3) Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets, class XII onwards (4) GATE qualified certificate(Optional) and(5) Scanned copies of Proof for research experience, special achievements and publications, ifany.
- The soft copies of all the abovedocuments (pdf format) must be emailed to the Co-Investigator (Dr. Mohammed Rizwanur Rahaman) by 23rdAugust2017. The email address for correspondence is given above. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and called for interview in person. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The position is available immediately. Interviews most likely to be held during 3rdweekof Sept.2017
Address For The Job: Assistant Professor, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering,National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Mangalore – 575025,.
Advt No. Ref. No. 3348/NITK/MHRD/IMPRINT/MECH/HK/2016-17/A9.
Last Date to Apply: 23/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW