On 10/08/2017, NIT Karnataka announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech/M.E for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Technology Karnataka NIT Karnataka jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Karnataka NIT Karnataka before 23/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.28,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||23/08/2017|
Department: SRF requirement in Electrical and Electronics Engg Dept under IMPRINT
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics& Instrumentation with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA) and M.Tech/M.E in Mechatronics /Control Systems/Embedded systems/ Power Electronics with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA). A good GATEscore will be an added advantage but not mandatory.Proof of M.Tech/ M.E certificate has to be provided during the time of interview
Experience: Minimum of two years of experience in academics / industry / research.
Desired Skills: Thorough understanding of Modelling and Control of dynamical systems. Academic/Industrialproject work experience related toreal-time control systems in embedded platforms. Ability to work in a team, good communication skills and experience in experimental research.
Age Limit: 30 years
Salary: Rs. 28,000/months
Duration: Three years or up to the termination of project, subject to annual performance review. The candidate is entitled to register for Ph.D. at the respective department at NITK, Surathkal, if found suitable.
Title of the project: “Development of Cost Effective Magneto – Rheological (MR) Fluid Damper in Two wheelers and Four Wheelers Automobile to Improve Ride Comfort and Stability”
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Technology Karnataka NIT Karnataka norms or decision
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates must apply with the following documents (1)Cover letter (2)Bio-data with passport-sized photograph, (3) Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets, class XII onwards (4) GATE qualified certificate(Optional) and(5) Scanned copies of Proof for research experience, special achievements and publications, ifany
- The soft copies of all the above documents (pdf format) must be emailed to the Co-Investigator (Dr. Sheron Figarado)by 23rdAugust2017. The email address for correspondence is given above. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and called for interview in person. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The position is available immediately. Interviews arelikely to be held during 2thweek of September2017
Address For The Job: Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Mangalore – 575025, Karnataka
Ref. No. 3348/NITK/MHRD/IMPRINT/MECH/HK/2016 – 17/A9
Last Date to Apply: 23/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW