On 08/08/2017, NIT Karnataka announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech, M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Technology Karnataka NIT Karnataka jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Karnataka NIT Karnataka before 30/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 28,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||30/08/2017|
Project title: Grid Interfacing of Solar Power Generation: Design, Development, and Investigation on High-frequency Transformer Isolated DC-DC Soft-switching Resonant Power Converters.
Qualification: M.Tech/M.E.in Power Electronics or Power Electronics and Drives with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA)and B.E/B.Tech.in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA).A good GATE score will be an added advantage but not mandatory. Those who are appearing for the M.Tech/M.E finalsemester examination may also apply. Proof of M.Tech/M.E certificate has to be provided during the time of interview.
Age Limit: 30 years as on the last date for submission of application 30.08.2017.
Desired Skills:– Strong fundamentals in electrical engineering subjects including power electronics. Knowledge of simulation softwaresuch asPSIM, MATLAB etc. Experience of working on implementation of hardware power converter modules/PCB design Basic knowledge of VHDL programming or equivalent to generate control signals. Ability to write technical research papers, work in a team and good communication skills
Duration: Three years or up to the termination of project, subject to annual performance review. The candidate is entitled to register for Ph.D. programme at NITK-Surathkal if found suitable
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by E-mail and called for interview to appear in personwith all the original documents. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates must apply with the following documents;(1) Covering letter,(2) Bio-data with passport-sized photograph, Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets, class X onwards, GATE qualified certificate(Optional)and Scanned copies of Proof of research experience, special achievements and publications, if any. The soft copies of all the above documents (pdf format) must be E-mail to the principal investigator Dr. Nagendrappa Harischandrappa at: [email protected] 30th August 2017.Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by E-mail and called for interview to appear in personwith all the original documents. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The position is available immediately. Interviewwillbe held in the month of September2017.The appointment will be on a purely temporary basis co-terminus with the project
Address For The Job: Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal Mangalore -575025,Karnataka. Ph: +919483830071Email: [email protected]
Advt No. Ref. No. ECR/2017/000550
Last Date to Apply: 30/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW