On 05/07/2017, NIT Goa announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed ME/ M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Technology Goa NIT Goa recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Goa NIT Goa before 16/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.30,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||16/08/2017|
Area of Specialization : M.Tech./MS(R)/M.E. in Electronics/Communications Engineering/ Computer sciences with strong knowledge in C/C++/JAVA/Python and Image Processing/Networking
Eligibility: M.Tech./MS(R)/M.E. in Electronics/Communications Engineering/ Computer sciences with strong knowledge in C/C++/JAVA/Python and Image Processing/Networking with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university as a full time program.
Duration: Initially for the period of one year which may be extended
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Technology Goa NIT Goa norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Application form (as given below) giving all the details and attested copies of certificates, supporting documents and experience should reach the undersigned latest by August 16, 2017. Candidates who are already employed should produce relieving certificate from their employers, if selected. The written test/interview will be conducted for all the eligible candidates. The applicants need to bring all the original documents for verification during written test/interview. The list of shortlisted candidates will be posted in the NIT Goa website (www.nitgoa.ac.in) along with the date and time of the written test/interview.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.nitgoa.ac.in
Address For The Job: Assistant Registrar, National Institute of Technology Goa, Farmagudi, Ponda, 403401 Goa- India, Telephone: +918981744131, 0832-2404204
Reference Number: Advt. No.: NITG/ADMIN/2017/OW/433
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2017