National Institute of Technology Durgapur NIT Durgapur Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Durgapur NIT Durgapur before 09/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Name of the Post||Technical Officer ( Purely on Temporary basis)|
|Number of posts||02 (Two)|
|Scale of Pay (Grade Pay , Band Pay )||Rs. 50,000/-(Fifty Thousand) (Consolidated)|
|Age limit for direct recruitment||Not exceeding 35 years|
|Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruitments||Essential: i) B.E/B.Tech or M.Sc/MCA degree in relevant field with first class or equivalent grade(6.5 in 10 point scale ) and consistently excellent academic record.OR ii) Employees of the Institute serving as Technical Asstt.(Selection Gr.11) for at least 6 years (Grade pay . 4800/-) or higher in the Institute (Age bar not applicable ; in relaxation in qualification or academic standard) Desirable: work experience in relevant field, e.g maintenance of Scientific equipment, system administration , software development, fabrication and support to research.|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 09/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based on either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Technology Durgapur NIT Durgapur norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Technical Officer Purely on Temporary Basis for a period of maximum one year on a consolidated salary of 50,000/- (Fifty Thousand) only inclusive of all emoluments.
- The minimum acceptable qualification will be as per Recruitment Rules (RRs).Applications in the given format to be submitted duly accompanied by the self-attested copies and relevant qualification certificates be forwarded to Registrar, National Institute of Technology Durgapur 713209, West Bengal, India” on or before September 09th , 2017. For further details please see the Institute website : www.nitdgp.ac.in
Address For The Job: Registrar, National Institute of Technology Durgapur 713209, West Bengal, India.
Last Date to Apply: 09/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW