On 12/08/2017, NIT Durgapur announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Technology Durgapur NIT Durgapur jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 25/8/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Institute of Technology Durgapur NIT Durgapur on 25/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 25,000- 28,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Name of the Project: Process Intensification of Biodiesel Synthesis from Non-edible Oil via Superheated Propanol Injection Technique
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (purely temporary);
Duration : 3 years
Fellowship: Rs. 25,000 p.m. for the first two years and Rs. 28,000 p.m. for the third year as sanctioned by DST- SERB.
Qualifications required: Qualifications requiredM.E/M.Tech/M.Sc in Chemical Engineering/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry with a minimum of First Class (CPI or CIGPA greater than 6.75 on a 10 point scale) at Bachelor’s or Master’s level. Working experience in the field of Biofuel production with publications in reputed journal is preferable. Preference may be given also to candidate possessing qualified GATE score or equivalent national level exams (CSIR-UGC, JAM, GPAT, DBTJRF, JEST) in the past. Selected candidate can register for the PhD program under this project
- The applications will be screened and short-listed candidates will be called for interview by e- mail only.
- Interested candidates are advised to send their curriculum vitae giving full particulars of Educational Qualifications, Experience, Publications, Research Interests along with attested copies of the mark sheets and certificates, etc. to Dr. Gopinath Halder, Department of Chemical Engg, National Institute of Technology, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713209, West Bengal by post and e-mail ([email protected]) within August 25, 2017 superscribing “Application for the post of JRF in DST-Superfluid Project” in the envelope.
Terms and Conditions:
- The above position is purely temporary, and is for a period of three years. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- Candidates called for interview should bring all the original mark-sheets, certificates etc.
- Applications reaching after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M
Reference No: NITD/CHE/JRF/DST-R&D/WB/02/2017
Walk-In Date: 25/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW